Date:	Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:10:46 +0100
From:	Bjørn Mork <bjorn@...k.no>
To:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org, jspurohit@...ocitylimitless.com,
	valdis.kletnieks@...edu, jan.ceuleers@...puter.org,
	olof.ermis@...il.com, tommy7765@...oo.com
Subject: Re: net/usb device additions for -stable

David Miller <davem@...emloft.net> writes:
> From: Bjørn Mork <bjorn@...k.no>
> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:25:58 +0100
>
>> I looked quickly through the list of added devices in the range
>> v3.6..net/master and tried to cherry-pick them into the current 3.0,
>> 3.2, 3.4 and 3.6 stable trees.  There weren't really that many. The
>> result was:
>>
>> # for stable-3.6:
>> af1b85e usb/ipheth: Add iPhone 5 support
>> c6846ee net: qmi_wwan: adding more ZTE devices
>> bbc8d92 net: cdc_ncm: add Huawei devices
>>
>> # for stable-3.4:
>> af1b85e usb/ipheth: Add iPhone 5 support
>>
>> # for stable-3.2:
>> af1b85e usb/ipheth: Add iPhone 5 support
>>
>> # for stable-3.0:
>> af1b85e usb/ipheth: Add iPhone 5 support
>
> The iPhone 5 change applied cleanly in all cases so I added that one.
> The others did not.

Sorry about that. They did in when I tested them, but the conditions
must have been different.

> Could you respin them for me and I'll queue them up for the next batch
> I send out?

I don't think there is much point anymore, as Greg has announced the
last 3.6 stable: https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/14/441

I'll come back with a set for 3.7 stable when there is something to add
instead.

Thanks,
Bjørn