Date:	Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:27:30 +0100
From:	Javier Domingo <javierdo1@...il.com>
To:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Softirqs without captured packets

Can you tell me something about the traces I introduced?

I tried to insert the trace the cleanest way possible. I patched
dev.c, in the measurement places and tried to make the module the more
independent I could. It makes the measure with sched_clock() and in
each round, it sums up the work done.

I have supposed that that softirq is just for capturing packets, so
that is why I asked my first question,

Waiting your reply,

Javier Domingo