Date:	Wed, 15 May 2013 15:56:59 +0800
From:	Mike Qiu <qiudayu@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
To:	eilong@...adcom.com, mchan@...adcom.com, mcarlson@...adcom.com,
	zambrano@...adcom.com, jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com
CC:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: BCM5719(tg3) use multiple MSI with RSS

Hi all

Currently, I need to enable multiple MSI on BCM5719 network card.
But I look in to the spec of 5719 from Broadcom, it seems
that RSS just enable with MSI-X, so I'm not sure if multiple
MSI can use RSS.

And if multiple MSI can't use RSS, how other usage of the
interrupts allocated from the system? Can they be used to
improve the performance of the network?

Thanks
Mike