Date:	Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:03:43 +0300
From:	Claudiu Manoil <claudiu.manoil@...escale.com>
To:	Michael Guntsche <michael.guntsche@...loops.com>
CC:	<netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [BUG] Bisected Gianfar not receiving any traffic

Ok, this is a TSEC controller (an old model indeed) and looks like
it doesn't have the frame receive indication (RXF) field in RSTAT.
I'll send fix for this case asap.
I think the real problem here is that the driver supports multiple
rings per interrupt line. With a single ring per interrupt / CPU,
we would get rid of the overhead and related issues of looking for
active rings in the napi poll routine.

Claudiu