Date:	Tue, 9 Jul 2013 14:13:44 -0300 (UYT)
From:	"mrs.makejoy65@...net.com.uy" <mrs.makejoy65@...net.com.uy>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

Greetings to you

With due respect and humanity, I was compelled to write to you on
humanitariann  ground. My name is  Mrs. Joy Make. I was born in Baltimore,
Maryland. I am  married to Mr Timothy Make director JC industry Togo. We were
married for 58  years without a child. He died after a heart operation
motorways.

Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due
to my cancer problem (cancer of the liver and stroke). Before my husband died
last year, this amount is $ 2.8 million, which he deposited in a bank here in
Togo. Currently, this money is still in the bank. Having known my condition I
decided to donate this fund to no good God fearing brother or sister that
will   use this fund, as I am going to instruct here.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late
husband in a helpless privileged people, orphanages, widows and propagating
the  word of God. I took this decision because I do not have any child that
will  inherit this fund, and I do not want to go to a party, where the money
will be used in a wicked way. That is why I am taking this decision to hand
you  over  his Fund.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I'm going. I want you to always
remember me in your daily prayers because of my upcoming cancer surgery.
Write   back as soon as possible, any delay in your reply will give me room
in   searching for another person for this same purpose.Please write me at my
private email (mrs.joymake@...iffmail.com)

God bless you as you listen to the voice of reasoning

Mrs. Joy Make.