Date:	Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:08:45 -0700
From:	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
To:	Sony Chacko <sony.chacko@...gic.com>
Cc:	Rajesh Borundia <rajesh.borundia@...gic.com>,
	Shahed Shaikh <shahed.shaikh@...gic.com>,
	Jitendra Kalsaria <jitendra.kalsaria@...gic.com>,
	Dept-Eng Linux Driver <Linux-Driver@...gic.com>,
	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: qlcnic binary sysfs file abuse

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 07:37:46PM +0000, Sony Chacko wrote:
> [...]

What applications care about the internal data structures of the kernel
driver?  What can those applications do with that information?  What
happens when you have a 64bit kernel on a 32bit userspace?  How about
endian issues on different processor types?  That sounds like a
nightmare to even consider getting correct...

Anyway, I'll move them to debugfs, thanks.

greg k-h