Date:	Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:	salif savadogo <savadogo88salif@...tafiok.hu>
To:	undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY

Dear Friend.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend toestablish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believeone has torisk confidence to succeed sometimes in life. And I hoped that youwill not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. Presently I am the Manager Incharge of Auditing section of the bank, but about to retire from active Bankservice to start a new life But I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger, During ourauditing in our Bank, I came across some abandoned fund sum of(US$12.5 Milliondollars)

laying in wait here in the bank, and when I carried out myinvestigation I find-out that the fund belong to our late deceased customer whodied with hisentire family in Iraq War since 2006, leaving nobody for theclaim.
The fund has been dormant (in-active) for years in our Bank here without anybody coming for the claim I want the bank to release the fund to you as thenearest person to our late deceased customer (the owner of the account) whodied a long with his supposed next of kins in Iraq war since 2006 I don't wantthe money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is thereason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as thenearest person to our late customer, This is a genuine business transactiononly I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner according to the lawsguiding my bank, that is

why i am contacting you in this manner to help mestand before my bank as the beneficiary to claim this fund into your bankaccount.Please I want you to keep this proposal as a top secret for yourself and. Uponreceipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will beexecuted and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to execute this transaction with me.

Thanks.
Mr.Salif Savadogo.