Date:	Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:22:37 -0500
From:	waleee elaxxxxx <elalexxxon@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: DEAR FRIEND

Dear Friend,

Your mail is received and I and my family are happy to read from you,
first let me brief you whom I am Walex , from Boake town of cote de
ivory , the son of Watara Alfred, X-minister for cocoa and farming,
since after the 2011 war saga and possible exile for me and my family
I decided to give myself a new life.

I have interest in going into real estate business or partnering with
an experienced person into an already existing company as a share
holder for a profit and annual returns instead of having my funds
deposited statically in a finance firm.

Hence my bold step in contacting you via email. Though I don’t know
you in person, but with the help of the global connectivity and
network and having gone through your profile which attracted me to
you, I believe after a long introduction and understanding we will
come to know each other and then enter into a binding agreement before
we proceed.

I have up to three million five hundred thousand ($3.500, 000.00)
dollars to invest, I am aware that the said money may be small, but I
need an assistance to help me manage it well in foreign investment
instead of allowing it adamantly in the financial firm, since I am a
refugee for now.

If there is any way this amount can be useful in any profit oriented
business or real estate I suggested above let me know so that we can
proceed with documentations of understanding and legalization of trade
before possible transfer of the said fund for the investment..

Thanks and best wishes.
Walex Watara.Dear