Date:	Mon, 31 Mar 2014 23:36:20 +0800
From:	"china pcb manufacturer" <pcbsayfu@....com>
To:	"netdev" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: rigig-flex pcb from china

Dear Sirs,

This is Leon from SFM. We are a PCB manufacturer specializing in PCB/FPC manufacturing, such as multi-layer PCBs (up to 18 layers), double sided PCBs, and single sided PCBs, high frequency PCB and metal base PCB, thick copper foil board, Flex-rigid board, blind/buried via board and PTFE PCB.

 If you are interested in what we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Leon Zhang
Sayfu Multilayer Circuits Co.,Limited
Tel:    +86-755-27759676
Cell:   +86-13312967631
Fax:    +86-755-26417917
Skype: eg_bruce
MSN:leon_zhangfeng@...mail.com
Website: http://www.sfmpcb.com/
We are working with you and for you.
Download attachment "SAYFU PROFILE.mdi" of type "image/vnd.ms-modi" (477994 bytes)