Date:	Sat, 31 May 2014 15:38:49 +0000
From:	"Max S." <max@...neidersoft.net>
To:	Marc Kleine-Budde <mkl@...gutronix.de>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org, David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>,
	"linux-can@...r.kernel.org" <linux-can@...r.kernel.org>,
	"kernel@...gutronix.de" <kernel@...gutronix.de>
Subject: Thanks! Re: pull-request: can-next 2014-05-19

Hello all.
Thanks allot for all the help on getting this driver this far.

I've got two tethered units I'm be willing to give away. So if any of
the people who helped me with this project are interested, send me an
address to ship to. If you are interested, please make sure you have a
use for the device :)

Again thanks to all the people involved. Especially Marc, Oliver, and
Wolfgang.

Regards,
Maximilian Schneider.