Date:	Thu, 3 Jul 2014 22:53:32 +0000
From:	Mrs Myriam Thomas <mrsmyriamthomas@...oo.fr>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: With All Due Respect / From Myriam Thomas.

Greetings,

I am MRS.MYRIAM THOMAS; an aging widow suffering from long time
illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum
of $4.5 Million USA dollars and I needed a very honest and sincere
individual or co-operate organization that will use the fund for work
of humanity, I found your email address from the human resources data
base and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use
the funds for the work of humanity as I have stated here to fulfilled
my late husband wishes please, kindly reply back to me more details.

I am urgently waiting for your response.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Myriam Thomas.