Date:	Sun, 03 Aug 2014 02:43:32 -0400
From:	andrew@...ngineering.com.au
To:	Recipients <andrew@...ngineering.com.au>
Subject: URGENT PURCHASE OTHER

Hello,
Sorry for the delay Am having problem with my other email

account.
Regarding our discussion on previous mail, find the

attached quotes and Please kindly provide us the FOB prices of

the attached listed products and your possible estimated

delivery time.awaiting your early reply

Purchasing Manager
Yu Tao

Satish Sugars Limited
Address: Unit 1104-1105, Chanzen Centre West Tower,
108 Tiyu Road East, Tianhe, Guangzhou China
Phone: +86 10 6073 3288
Website: www.mghindustries.cn

Download attachment "Purchase Order.zip" of type "application/zip" (668145 bytes)