Date:	Wed, 1 Oct 2014 23:29:10 +0800
From:	Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@...el.com>
To:	Willem de Bruijn <willemb@...gle.com>
Cc:	Dave Hansen <dave.hansen@...el.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, lkp@...org
Subject: [LKP] [net] 4ed2d765dfa:  ltp.recv01.4.TFAIL

Hi Willem,

FYI, we noticed the below LTP failures on commit

4ed2d765dfaccff5ebdac68e2064b59125033a3b ("net-timestamp: TCP timestamping")

test case: nhm-white/ltp/syscalls
nhm-white is a Nehalem box with 6G memory.

e7fd2885385157d  4ed2d765dfaccff5ebdac68e2
---------------  -------------------------
         0           +Inf%          1 ± 0%  TOTAL ltp.recv01.4.TFAIL
         0           +Inf%          1 ± 0%  TOTAL ltp.recvfrom01.4.TFAIL
         0           +Inf%          1 ± 0%  TOTAL ltp.recvfrom01.6.TFAIL
         0           +Inf%          1 ± 0%  TOTAL ltp.recvmsg01.9.TFAIL

                               ltp.recvmsg01.9.TFAIL

    1 O+-O-O--O-O--O--O-O--O-O--O----O--O-O--O-O--O----O--O-O--O--O-O--O-O--O
  0.8 ++                                                                    |
  0.6 ++                                                                    |
  0.4 ++                                                                    |
  0.2 ++                                                                    |
    0 ++---------------------------O-----------------O----------------------+

	[*] bisect-good sample
	[O] bisect-bad  sample

To reproduce:

	apt-get install ruby ruby-oj
	git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wfg/lkp-tests.git
	cd lkp-tests
	bin/setup-local job.yaml # the job file attached in this email
	bin/run-local   job.yaml

Thanks,
Fengguang

View attachment "job.yaml" of type "text/plain" (1370 bytes)

View attachment "reproduce" of type "text/plain" (21 bytes)

View attachment "ltp" of type "text/plain" (832197 bytes)