Date:	Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:56:36 +0100
From:	Yegor Yefremov <yegorslists@...glemail.com>
To:	Felipe Balbi <balbi@...com>
Cc:	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	"N, Mugunthan V" <mugunthanvnm@...com>
Subject: Re: am335x: cpsw: interrupt failure

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM, Felipe Balbi <balbi@...com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 09:58:23PM +0100, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
>
> [snip]

>> > coming back to this. I have BBB only. Can you provide some extra
>> > information on how I can trigger this problem here ?
>>
>> I have basically two am335x based boards, where I can trigger this
>
> too bad, I have a single am335x board available here and that's my BBB.
>
> Do both boards stall or only the server or only the client ?
>
> If only one of them fail, then I try connecting my BBB to my AM437x SK
> and see if that'll die too.

I have following setup: all three devices (am335x-evmsk inclusively)
are connected to my development host via Gigabit switch. And on all of
them I run "nuttcp -S" and my dev host is client (nuttcp -t). Just
normal setup, when you try to measure am335x network performance. So
am335x devices communicate only with my host and not with each other.

If I use 3.18 I can only observe, that the system freezes, but when I
use the kernel with above mentioned commit I see interrupt errors,
like I described in my first e-mail.