Date:	Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:46:40 +0800
From:	"Jia-Ju Bai" <baijiaju1990@....com>
To:	<netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Potential bugs found in via-rhine

Recently I test linux device drivers 3.17.2, and find some potential bugs.
The target file is drivers/net/ethernet/via/via-rhine, which is used to
build via-rhine.ko. I hope you can help me check my findings:

[1] In the normal process, netif_napi_add is called in
rhine_init_one_common, but netif_napi_del is not called in
rhine_remove_one_pci. However, many other ethernet card drivers call them in
pairs, even in the error handling paths, such as r8169 and igb.
[2] In my running test, if dma_mapping_error in alloc_rbufs is failed,
system crash occurs when executing netif_receive_skb in rhine_napipoll, but
I can not find the specific reason.

Could you help me check these findings? Thank you very much, and I'm looking
forward to your reply.

--
Jia-Ju Bai