Date:	Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:27:56 -0500
From:	Jamal Hadi Salim <jhs@...atatu.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org, linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org,
	lwn@....net, netdev01@...ts.netfilter.org, lartc@...r.kernel.org,
	netfilter@...r.kernel.org, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org
CC:	Richard Guy Briggs <rgb@...colour.ca>, info@...dev01.org,
	speakers@...dev01.org, attendees@...dev01.org
Subject: NetDev 0.1 conference: Important!  Hotel Reservation Deadline Expiring

Fellow netheads:

On behalf of rgb, yours truly is sending out this announcement.

Today is the last day that the Westin Hotel will be holding a block of
rooms for Netdev01 at a guaranteed rate of $159.00 or $179.00
(depending on the type of room required) and there are still rooms
available.

Please dont procastinate and book now. We are trying to negotiate with
the hotel to see if they can extend the deadline but so far we have not
been successful. We are competing against a few tourist activities for
hotel rooms going on around the area at the same time (example:
http://www.ottawafestivals.ca/events/winterlude-2/) so we can assure you
the prices will go up.

The content of the Tutorials/BOFs/talk continues to be updated at:
https://www.netdev01.org/sessions
This has to be the most amazing Linux netdev content put together
anywhere.
Avoid disappointment and do your reservations at:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1412035802&key=1AC9C1F8

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of Richard Guy Briggs)