Date:	Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:28:27 +0000
From:	"Brown, Aaron F" <aaron.f.brown@...el.com>
To:	"Kirsher, Jeffrey T" <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>,
	Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@...ra2net.com>
CC:	'Linux Netdev List' <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	Eric Dumazet <edumazet@...gle.com>,
	e1000-devel <e1000-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [bisected regression] e1000e: "Detected Hardware Unit Hang"

I do not have any real info.  I had been asked to try and reproduce some unit hangs (maybe for this) recently and did not succeed in producing them on the parts I have.  Reading through the thread I see this is showing up in a NAT environment.  The port that is getting the unit hang in the NAT system?

I will make some attempts at replicating this with the port in a NAT and or forwarding role.  Has a bug been opened for this?  Or has information for this specific unit hang been entered into one of the other unit hang bugs opened against e1000e?