Date:	Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:01:20 -0800
From:	Dave Taht <dave.taht@...il.com>
To:	Scott Feldman <sfeldma@...il.com>
Cc:	"alexander.h.duyck@...hat.com" <alexander.h.duyck@...hat.com>,
	Netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: I can tell no FIB

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Scott Feldman <sfeldma@...il.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex, turns out you're required to take a mandatory week-long
> vacation after your fourth patch set to net/ipv4/fib_*.  See you in a
> week!  Take lots of pictures.

+10!

Is anyone here working on testing the new FIB stuff on itty bitty 32
bit platforms? It looks really promising
but openwrt is stabilizing on 3.18 and the prospect of backporting all
this stuff to that to test at scale is intimidating. (*I* am willing
to wait for 4.2)

But boy, could openwrt test at scale:

https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/

> -scott
> --

Dave Täht
Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb