Date:	Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:04:10 -0700
From:	Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>
To:	davem@...emloft.net
Cc:	Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, e1000-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net,
	linux.nics@...el.com, nhorman@...hat.com, sassmann@...hat.com,
	jogreene@...hat.com
Subject: [net] Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates

The veil has been lifted...

No more having patches submitted against Intel wired Ethernet drivers
to be applied to a mysterious queue and not knowing what the status or
how many patches are in the queue.  We have created a new mailing list
(intel-wired-lan@...ts.osuosl.org) for all Linux kernel patches and
kernel development, which anyone can subscribe to.  Also we have a
public patchwork project on patchwork.ozlabs.org, where all the
patches reside and their current status.

This change was made on part of the multiple requests for the community
and to also benefit from the various community testers.

Developers may also notice we have removed e1000-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net
These mailing lists are not going away, their removal is an attempt to
focus their usage for their intended purpose.

for our out-of-tree driver work and linux.nics@...el.com customer issues
and related work.

We had a "soft opening" March 24th, but now we are "officially" open
publicly for business. :-)`

The following are changes since commit dde93dfea53c72b07907d9e44a6e4b1545f6bdc4:
  cxgb4: Fix frame size warning for 32 bit arch
and are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkirsher/net-queue master

Jeff Kirsher (1):
  MAINTAINERS: Update Intel Wired Ethernet Driver info

1.9.3