Date:	Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:43:34 -0400
From:	Michael Thompson <mthompson@...tchways.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: VMware Users List

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

Would you be interested in reaching out to "VMware Users List” for across USA with opt-in verified contact information?

We also have the list of  VMware Clusters, VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), VMware ESX Server, VMware Fusion, VMware GSX Server, VMware Server, VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM), VMware ThinApp, VMware vCenter, VMware vCenter Converter, VMware vCenter Lab Manager, VMware vCloud, VMware vFabric GemFire, VMware View, VMware Virtual Infrastructure, VMware vMotion, VMware vShield, VMware vSphere, VMware Workstation, Avaya List, Adobe List, Barracuda List, BMC List, Cisco List, Citrix List, EMC List, HP List, HP List, Infor List, Java List, Juniper List, Microsoft List, Netapp List, Netsuite List, Nortel List, Novell List, Oracle List, Sage List, Salesforce List, SAP List, Siemens List, Symantec List, and many more...

Our Data fields on each record contains: Company, Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and Linked-in link.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited  multi-channel marketing.

If you can let me know target criteria, I can get back to you with proper response.

Look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Michael Thompson

Reply “Leave-out” if you do not wish to receive emails from us.

---