Date:	Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:02:05 +0100
From:	Mr Jaochim Zongo <jaochimzongo@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: With Due Respect

Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem In the name of Allah the most Beneficent
and Most Merciful, His Holy Prophets and the most respected of His
Prophet-Prophet Mohammed (the Peace of Allah be
withYOU).Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I do recognize the surprise this letter will bring to you, most
especially as it came from a stranger. My names are Mr. Al-Jaochim
Zongo a citizen of Borno State Nigeria where the Islamist Militant
Boko Haram has invaded.

I am presently inn a hideout here in Burkina Faso under Amnesty and
Human Rights International. I am planning to have a viable Investment
in your country, but due to my present predicament I am unable to do
this directly. I realize its easy for me to invest in your country in
as much as i have a partner who is a citizen in your country. I need
your assistance in the area of funds delivery/transfer and investment,
and I shall give full details upon your reply.
Thanks,
Warm Regards,
Mr. Al-Jaochim Zongo
Allah Ahfiz