Date:	Tue, 1 Dec 2015 20:40:04 +0100
From:	Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@...filter.org>
To:	netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	lwn@....net, info@...devconf.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] NetDev 1.1 updates (Seville, Spain February 10-12)

Hi!

We would like to share with you some interesting updates regarding
netdev 1.1, the community-driven Linux networking conference held
back-to-back with netconf in Sevilla, Spain, February 10-12, 2016.

First off, we're extending our session proposal submission deadline to
Dec 20th.

Moreover, we already got a good bunch of interesting accepted talks,
tutorials and workshops, they are:

= Tutorials =

* In-tree support for 100G switch, no more SDK (Elad Raz, Jiri Pirko)

* Using SR-IOV on OpenStack (Alexander Duyck)

* Ipset - a tool for faster, more efficient firewalling with iptables
  (Jozsef Kadlecsik)

* Using the VRF Implementation in Linux (David Ahern)

* LibOS as a regression test framework for Linux networking (Hajime Tazaki)

= Talks =

* An adventure of analysis and optimisation of the Linux networking
  stack (Marco Varlese, Kim-marie Jones)

* Networking in your pocket: how the Linux networking stack is made to
  work on Android devices (Lorenzo Colitti, Erik Kline)

* "Kernel-level GTP (Generic Tunneling Protocol) implementation
  (Harald Welte & Andreas Schultz)

* State and Future of generic 6LoWPAN branch (Alexander Aring)

* Securing traffic tunnelled over L3 (Sowmini Varadhan)

= Workshops =

We'll be hosting the Linux Wireless Workshop, this meeting provides
the forum to discuss wireless (mostly 802.11) related topics.

And even more yet to come... We'll keep you posted.

Registration is open at: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/registration.html

                          ____________________
                         / Don't              \
                         | procrastinate, buy |
                         \ your ticket now!   /
                          --------------------
                            \
                             \
                              .--.
                             |o_o |
                             |:_/ |
                            //   \ \
                           (|     | )
                          /'\_   _/`\
                          \___)=(___/

For more info, visit:
* netdev 1.1: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/
* netconf 2016: http://vger.kernel.org/netconf2016.html

We would also like to thank those that already confirmed sponsorship:
Cumulus Networks, Facebook, VmWare, Google, Mellanox, Mojatatu
Networks, OISF/Suricata and Zen Load Balancer. Thank you a lot!

We're still looking for sponsors, in case you can help us, please
reach us at: sponsor@...devconf.org

If you yearn for the old community tech driven conferences where you
mingle with fellow geeks (only these would be Linux networking geeks)
then this would be it. There will be no marketing flashy openings.
There will just be a pure feed of Linux networking.

See you at netdev 1.1 in Seville, Spain!