Date:	Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:16:12 -0800
From:	Alexei Starovoitov <alexei.starovoitov@...il.com>
To:	Doug Ledford <dledford@...hat.com>
Cc:	Daniel Borkmann <daniel@...earbox.net>,
	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>,
	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: 4.4-rc7 failure report

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:44:31PM -0500, Doug Ledford wrote:
> On 12/29/2015 10:43 PM, Alexei Starovoitov wrote:

> >> v4.3 final works.  I haven't bisected where in the 4.4 series it quits
> >> working.  I can do that tomorrow.
> >
> > I've tried to reproduce, but cannot seem to make dnsmasq work properly
> > over vlan, so bisect would be great.
> >

> Yeah, I've been working on it.  Issues with available machines that
> reproduce combined with what hardware they have and whether or not that
> hardware works at various steps in the bisection :-/

I've looked through all bpf related commits between v4.3..HEAD and don't see
anything suspicious. Could it be that your setup exploited a bug that was fixed by
28f9ee22bcdd ("vlan: Do not put vlan headers back on bridge and macvlan ports")

Could you also provide more details on vlan+dhcp setup to help narrow it
down if bisect is taking too long.