Date:	Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:18:50 +0100
From:	Teresa Remmet <t.remmet@...tec.de>
To:	David Laight <David.Laight@...LAB.COM>
Cc:	Igor Plyatov <plyatov@...il.com>,
	Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@...il.com>,
Subject: Re: phy: SMSC LAN8710/LAN8720 high load

Hello David,

Am Dienstag, den 12.01.2016, 11:33 +0000 schrieb David Laight:
> [...]

thank you for your explanation. But I'm still worried that waiting so
long in this function might be a problem.

When I look at the function duration of lan87xx_read_status it takes in
average about 1277869 us. When disabling the the power detect mode the
time drops down to 555.326 us.

As disabling over device tree does not work correct for lan87xx a patch
follows.

Teresa