Date:	28 Jan 2016 05:45:16 +0700
From:	mudaridi04@...il.com
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Fw: Important Message (2M).

Sir,

Our company offers Corporate / Personal Loan to finance different
projects at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of Ten (10) years.
Also, we pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project
owners for finance or other opportunities.

If interested in the opportunity, do notify me.

Yours faithfully,

Patrick Mullin
Chief Investment officer
Telephone: (+973) 1619 6237
Facsimile:  (+973) 1756 6234

Click on the link to: unsubscribe

© 2016 Bahrain Investment Group. All rights reserved Legal.