Date:	Wed, 10 Feb 2016 06:48:03 -0800
From:	Max Edward <emmanual.owusu@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: BUSINESS INVESTMENT

Hello,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your
services in a private and confidential issue. My name is  Max Edward,
an auditor with Scouts Bank London, On my routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with the deposit of £4.6M
(Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Great Britian Pounds Sterling) by
our late customers without any heir. I write to seek your indulgence
and assistance in moving this funds to your country through legal
means.

NOTE: My plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.

What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to
invest on REAL ESTATE AND HOTELS if they are good business venture in
your Country?

Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for
me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my
retirement in (5) Five months time.

Let me know if you can handle this project so that we can discuss your
own percentage (%). Please reply me via this email
(maxedward75@...look.com)

Looking forward for your quick response.

Max Edward.