Date:	Fri, 1 Jul 2016 17:34:51 +0200
From:	zam chukwu <zamchukwu4@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD INTEREST

Dearest,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business
as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is
done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would any
viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me
look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I proposing to
invest the sum of Fifty Million United States Dollars ($50,000,000
USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me. For
a brief on my personality; My name is Elder Zireva, a  in Accra Ghana.

I am a retired Business man formally into private Shipping Business. I
62 years of age, married with a wife and 4 lovely kids. I dropped my
Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable income and
above all, the Government is too inquisitive with a lot of political
enemies here and there.

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties
is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my
family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good
home where my family and I will live in. (Mini Estate)

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly.

I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication.

Best Regards,
Mr Zireva David.