Date:   Thu, 25 Aug 2016 00:37:09 +0900
From:   Hajime Tazaki <thehajime@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org,
        netdev-conference@...ts.netfilter.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 weekly updates (24th August, 2016)

Hello folks,

Here is an weekly update of Netdev 1.2 Tokyo.

The early bird registration is still available.  Please
don't miss the discount ticket - and your early registration
will be definitely helpful to prepare the conference.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

The session proposal submission is now closed. Thanks to
everyone who submitted a proposal. We have a lot of very
exciting talks, workshops and tutorials that the tech
committee is finalizing.  We will be announcing them as they
get accepted. Please watch the website and twitter feed. We
are also going to be notifying you via email but less
frequently. We look forward to see you all in Tokyo.

== New accepted sessions ==

Full list of accepted sessions is available here.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

* Workshop

- IPsec workshop Workshop
  by Steffen Klassert

- Network Performance Workshop
  by Jesper Dangaard Brouer

* Talk
- Scaling with multiple network namespaces in a single
  application
  by PJ Waskiewicz

- What is an L3 Master Device?
  by David Ahern

- TLS Offload to Network Devices
  by Boris Pismenny

- The adventures of a Suricate in eBPF land
  by Eric Leblond

- Accelerating Linux IP Virtual Server with OpenNPU
  by Gilad Ben-Yossef

* Tutorial
- Microservice Networking Leveraging VRF on the Host
  by David Ahern

Our sponsors:
- Platinum
Verizon, Facebook, Cumulus Networks
- Gold
Mojatatu Networks, VMWare, Google, NTT
- Silver
NetApp, IIJ, Netronome, SolarFlare, Mellanox
- Bronze
Zen Load Balancer (new)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/netdev01
Web: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/