Date:   Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:18:02 +0900
From:   Hajime Tazaki <thehajime@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org,
        netdev-conference@...ts.netfilter.org, lwn@....net
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 updates (27th September, 2016)

Hello folks,

The Linux netdev 1.2 conference will start on next week and
I hope everyone is ready to join us.

== program ==

The full list of accepted sessions (keynotes, workshops,
talks, bofs) are available at the following page.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

We will have a great series of the talks;  thank you for
your contributions for the great conference.

We're heavily working on finalizing the program;  we will
announce it very soon on the web page.  Stay tuned.

== travel information ==

You might be the first time to visit Tokyo/Japan (or even
Asian countries).  Several trip tips (transportation, venue
access, etc)  are listed in our web page; please check it
out before your trip.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/travel.html

== mailing list ==

We have received a couple of requests to prepare one-time
mailing list only for the netdev 1.2 attendees.  We will
prepare the list asap; please freely use the list to
chat/discuss/communicate among the conference attendees.

== sponsors ==

We have finally a great list of our sponsors.  Without such
a huge support, the conference never makes it happen.  Many
many thanks !

- Platinum
Verizon, Facebook, Cumulus Networks
- Gold
Mojatatu Networks, VMWare, Google, NTT, LinkedIn, Cisco
- Silver
NetApp, IIJ, Netronome, SolarFlare, Mellanox, Sophos,
RedHat, Intel (new)
- Bronze
Zen Load Balancer
- Media sponsor
LWN.net

We're really looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo.  We
hope you will have a safe and great trip.

-- Hajime