Date:   Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:07:58 +0100
From:   "Mr. Rubben Moore" <jjharrs010@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CONGRATULATION !!!

APPLE INC PROMOTION AWARD 2016
Office Address:5th Floor, PHAHOLYOTHIN Road,
JATUJAK, Chatuchak, Bangkok-10900,Thailand.
LOTTERY COORDINATOR MR. RUBBEN MOORE
TEL: +66822366260

Dear Award Winner ,

This is to inform you that you have been awarded a cash price of
$2,500,000.00USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars) from 2016 Apple Inc promotional award
with the corporation of AG/JFE held on the 1st of November 2016, in London UK.

Our most recent event took place in Chicago in October 2015. The award
winning of this 2016 was randomly selected in our computerized email
ballot system drawn from all the continents which yours where
selected.

Below is your award winning ref number: JFE129417003AG and Pin code:
AG8ST201BK which qualify your winning and fall in our category B Asia
regional center Mr. Rubben Moore.

We urge you to furnish us with the required information shows below to
enable us instruct us issue your winning
certificate and instruct you further on how to deliver your cheque to
your destination through our staff within 48hours without any
hindrances.

Your Full Name:
Country of Origin:
Mobile: