Date:   Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:41:13 +0000
From:   Harini Katakam <harini.katakam@...inx.com>
To:     Daniel Walker <danielwa@...co.com>, Andrew Lunn <andrew@...n.ch>
CC:     Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@...il.com>,
        Andy Fleming <afleming@...escale.com>,
        HEMANT RAMDASI <hramdasi@...co.com>,
        "Julius Hemanth Pitti -X (jpitti - MONTA VISTA SOFTWARE INC at Cisco)"
        <jpitti@...co.com>,
        "harinikatakamlinux@...il.com" <harinikatakamlinux@...il.com>
Subject: RE: Marvell phy errata origins?

Hi Daniel,

Yes, it is the same datasheet. That is what I meant - it just says factory test modes
But there is no register description.

Regards,
Harini