Date:   Thu, 20 Apr 2017 07:46:36 +0100
From:   James Tan <jtan397@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: (From: Mr. James Tan (Urgent & Confidential)

--
From: Mr James Tan (Urgent & Confidential)

Good Day, Please Read.

My name is Mr. James Tan, I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in Bank
of Africa (BOA) Lome-Togo,West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the
tune of $9.7m, (Nine Million Seven hundred Thousand United States
Dollars)only, after the successful transfer;we shall share in ratio of 40%
for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (
tanjames009@...il.com) so we can commence all arrangements and i will give
you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:

1. Your Full Name:............
2. Your Phone Number:.........
5. Your Occupations:..........