Date:   Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:30:00 +0000
From:   Lawrence Brakmo <brakmo@...com>
To:     Lars Erik Storbukås <storbukas.dev@...il.com>,
        Netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: TCP Vegas per-socket alpha, beta, gamma parameters

Hi Lars,

You would need to modify the source code to support per connection alpha, beta and gamma parameters. Although you can modify the parameters at runtime, they would apply to all connections using Vegas, both existing and new ones.

You may also want to consider using TCP NV (New Vegas) instead. It works better in current networks and servers.

- Lawrence Brakmo