Date:   Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:18:14 +0200
From:   Klavs Klavsen <kl@...n.dk>
To:     Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: TCP fast retransmit issues

the 192.168.32.44 is a Centos 7 box.

Could you help me by elaborating on how to see why the "dup ack" (sack
blocks) are bogus?

Thank you very much. I'll try to capture the same scp done on mac - and
see if it also gets DUP ACK's - and how they look in comparison (since
it works on Mac clients).

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@...n.dk - http://blog.klavsen.info - Tlf.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
   --Henry Spencer