Date:   Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:36:49 +0200
From:   Klavs Klavsen <kl@...n.dk>
To:     Willy Tarreau <w@....eu>
Cc:     Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: TCP fast retransmit issues

The network guys know what caused it.

Appearently on (atleast some) Cisco equipment the feature:

TCP Sequence Number Randomization

is enabled by default.

It would most definetely be beneficial if Linux handled SACK "not
working" better than it does - but then I might never have found the
culprit who destroyed SACK :)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@...n.dk - http://www.vsen.dk - Tlf. 61281200

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
   --Henry Spencer