Date:   Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:49:52 +0100
From:   "Mr.Robert Koffi" <birghtchiss1@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attention Dear Friend,

Attention Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you, I sent you a mail a couple of day ago
about a transaction and haven't heard from you since then.The message
was to solicit your partnership to transfer  the sum of ($14 million
US dollars) deposited by my late client how have the same last name
with you from the same country.I shall send you more information and
procedures when I receive a positive response from you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Robert Koffi