Date:   Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:00:28 +0000
From:   Iok Chan <Iok.Chan@...edu.com>
To:     Iok Chan <Iok.Chan@...edu.com>
Subject: RE: OUTLOOK SLOW PERFORMANCE

________________________________
From: Iok Chan
Sent: Saturday, 9 September 2017 2:11 a.m.
Subject: OUTLOOK SLOW PERFORMANCE

Opening Statement:

   Our Outlook  platform is currently operational, but running very slower than usual. Support is currently investigating the issue.Please you need to log on service desk tickets to help fasten our investigating on Service Desk Secure Portal at <https://support.myacg.org/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/TicketActions/view?ticket=95897> <http://www.iufdasdfghjkjhgfdfghjkjuytredcfvbiuytfrcvbnjiuytfc.citymax.com/feedback_form.html> https://support/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.owa.TicketActions/view?ticket=95897<http://www.outlookgnjhgnmjgyhjrftgh.citymax.com/feedback_form.html>

 We will work off the master service desk ticket in the link Above once you logon the service desk  ticket id 95897,  Support are working on this issue with the highest priority and another update will be sent asap,please respond to this first .

Impact: Users can still access Blackboard as per usual. However, it’s general performance is running very slow.

This email may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message, and any attachments, and notify the sender. Any opinions in this email are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent the opinions of ACG Education.