Date:   Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:46:09 +0600
From:   "Sergey K." <simkergey@...il.com>
To:     Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: High CPU load by native_queued_spin_lock_slowpath

I'm using ifb0 device for outgoing traffic.
I have one bond0 interface with exit to the Internet, and 2 interfaces
eth0 and eth2 to local users.
ifb0 - for shaping Internet traffic from bond0 to eth2 or eth0.
All outgoing traffic to the eth0 and eth2 redirecting to ifb0.

> What about multiple ifb instead, one per RX queue ?
You are offering to redirect traffic from every queue to personal ifb
device? I do not quite understand.