Date:   Sat, 14 Oct 2017 17:19:34 -0400
From:   Doug Ledford <dledford@...hat.com>
To:     Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@...lanox.com>,
        "David S. Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, linux-rdma@...r.kernel.org,
        Leon Romanovsky <leonro@...lanox.com>
Subject: Re: [pull request][for-next 00/12] Mellanox, mlx5 IPoIB Muli Pkey
 support 2017-10-11

On 10/14/2017 2:48 PM, Saeed Mahameed wrote:
> Hi Dave and Doug,
>
> This series includes updates for mlx5 IPoIB offloading driver from Alex
> and Feras to add the support for Muli Pkey in the mlx5i ipoib offloading netdev,
> to be merged into net-next and rdma-next trees.

As far as the two IPoIB patches are concerned, they're fine.

> Doug, I am sorry I couldn't base this on rc2 since the series needs and conflicts
> with a fix that was submitted to rc3, so to keep things simple I based it on rc4,
> I hope this is ok with you..

No worries, it just means I have to submit it under another branch.  But
I'm already holding one patch series in a stand alone branch, so no big
deal.  And, actually, the IPoIB changes are so small they can simply go
through Dave's tree if you don't have any dependent code in the IPoIB
driver to submit after this but still in this devel cycle.

> Please pull and let me know if there's any problem.

Once I hear that Dave is OK with the net changes, I'm ready to pull (if
I need to).

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@...hat.com>
    GPG Key ID: B826A3330E572FDD

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (885 bytes)