Date:   Wed, 25 Oct 2017 23:49:26 +0200
From:   Pavlos Parissis <pavlos.parissis@...il.com>
To:     "Fujinaka, Todd" <todd.fujinaka@...el.com>,
        "intel-wired-lan@...ts.osuosl.org" <intel-wired-lan@...ts.osuosl.org>
Subject: Re: [Intel-wired-lan] Instability of i40e driver on 4.9 kernel

On 21/10/2017 02:07 πμ, Fujinaka, Todd wrote:
> You picked a bunch of places to post this, and you really should've used a
> different place: e1000-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net

Just subscribed to that ML and mailed about it.

> Also, since you flagged the "communities" post as "answered", you're not likely
> to get any follow-up. The Intel communities are also not monitored as much by
> the wired networking people at Intel.

I don't see it as "answered" when I visit the page, maybe the fact I have replied
with extra information is confusing something. Anyway, it isn't that important
since the "communities" posts aren't monitored by Intel people, which makes sense
as it is very time consuming to monitor mailing lists and web forums at the same time.

> Please let us know if you have any specific issues, and please provide exact
> reproduction steps so we can investigate your issues, and please use
> e1000-devel.

I hope the information I provided in my mail to e1000-devel is enough.

Thanks,
Pavlos

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)