Date:   Sun, 7 Jan 2018 18:01:45 +0100
From:   "Josef Griebichler" <griebichler.josef@....at>
To:     "Alan Stern" <stern@...land.harvard.edu>
Cc:     "Mauro Carvalho Chehab" <mchehab@...pensource.com>,
        "Greg Kroah-Hartman" <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
        linux-usb@...r.kernel.org, "Eric Dumazet" <edumazet@...gle.com>,
        "Rik van Riel" <riel@...hat.com>,
        "Paolo Abeni" <pabeni@...hat.com>,
        "Hannes Frederic Sowa" <hannes@...hat.com>,
        "Jesper Dangaard Brouer" <jbrouer@...hat.com>,
        netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
        "Jonathan Corbet" <corbet@....net>,
        LMML <linux-media@...r.kernel.org>,
        "Peter Zijlstra" <peterz@...radead.org>,
        "David Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>, torvalds@...ux-foundation.org
Subject: Aw: Re: dvb usb issues since kernel 4.9

Hi,

here I provide lsusb from my affected hardware (technotrend s2-4600).
http://ix.io/DLY

With this hardware I had errors when recording with tvheadend. Livetv was ok, only channel switching made some problems sometimes. Please see attached tvheadend service logs.

I also provide dmesg (libreelec on rpi3 with kernel 4.14.10 with revert of the mentioned commit).
http://ix.io/DM2

Regards
Josef