Date:   Fri, 12 Jan 2018 09:20:46 +0000
From:   Nogah Frankel <nogahf@...lanox.com>
To:     Yuval Mintz <yuvalm@...lanox.com>, Jakub Kicinski <kubakici@...pl>
CC:     Jiri Pirko <jiri@...nulli.us>,
        "davem@...emloft.net" <davem@...emloft.net>,
        "Ido Schimmel" <idosch@...lanox.com>, mlxsw <mlxsw@...lanox.com>,
        "jhs@...atatu.com" <jhs@...atatu.com>,
        "xiyou.wangcong@...il.com" <xiyou.wangcong@...il.com>
Subject: RE: [patch net-next 3/5] net: sch: prio: Add offload ability to PRIO
 qdisc

On replace - no problem.
On destroy, I think it is redundant because the qdisc is going to be
deleted anyway.
(To make sure that we are on the same page, if replace in the HW fails, we
"rollback" only the backlog and qlen. The rest of the counters like TX
count should reflect the number of the packets that passed in the HW while
this qdisc was offloaded)