Date:   Tue, 6 Mar 2018 04:21:32 -0300
From:   Fernando Gont <fgont@...networks.com>
To:     netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Flaw in RFC793 (Fwd: New Version Notification for
 draft-gont-tcpm-tcp-seq-validation-03.txt)

Folks,

Dave Borman  and me are trying to get this flaw fixed in the TCP spec --
this is of particular interest since the IETF finally agreed to revise
the old spec. The working copy of our document is:
<https://www.si6networks.com/publications/drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-tcp-seq-validation-04.txt>

I'm wondering if any Linux TCP expert could help with this:

* Would you mind taking a look at our doc, and check if our description
of the Linux behavior is correct?

* If you do something different or better, we'd also like to know.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Fernando