Date:   Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:52:03 -0400
From:   lst <leist.fnst@...fujitsu.com>
To:     Alexei Starovoitov <ast@...nel.org>,
        Daniel Borkmann <daniel@...earbox.net>,
        <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: question about bpf.test_progs.fail

hi, I have a question need your help.

I get failure "libbpf: incorrect bpf_call opcode" when running below two
cases on v4.16-rc3:
---------------------
test_l4lb_all();
     const char *file2 = "./test_l4lb_noinline.o";

test_xdp_noinline();
---------------------

and from the file test_libbpf.sh, it seems libbpf can't load noinline
functions.
---------------------
# TODO: fix libbpf to load noinline functions
# [warning] libbpf: incorrect bpf_call opcode
#libbpf_open_file test_l4lb_noinline.o

They all point to bpf_object__open(filename) at last.
Here(test_progs) test "test_l4lb_noinline.o" but test_libbpf.sh don't.

So, I guess there must be some setting (like certain kernel kconfig or
compiling) to make the test work.

Can you tell me how can I make this test(test_progs) pass?

I shall appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.

thanks,
Shaoting Lei