Date:   Wed, 25 Apr 2018 08:32:55 -0700
From:   Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>
To:     davem@...emloft.net
Cc:     Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
        nhorman@...hat.com, sassmann@...hat.com, jogreene@...hat.com
Subject: [net-next 00/10][pull request] 10GbE Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2018-04-25

This series represents yet another phase of the macvlan cleanup Alex has
been working on.

The main goal of these changes is to make it so that we only support
offloading what we can actually offload and we don't break any existing
functionality. So for example we were claiming to advertise source mode
macvlan and we were doing nothing of the sort, so support for that has been
dropped.

The biggest change with this set is that broadcast/multicast replication is
no longer being supported in software. Alex dropped it as it leads to
scaling issues when a broadcast frame has to be replicated up to 64 times.

Beyond that this set goes through and optimized the time needed to bring up
and tear down the macvlan interfaces on ixgbe and provides a clean way for
us to disable the macvlan offload when needed.

The following are changes since commit c749fa181bd5848be78691d23168ec61ce691b95:
  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net
and are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkirsher/next-queue 10GbE

Alexander Duyck (10):
  ixgbe: Drop support for macvlan specific unicast lists
  macvlan: Rename fwd_priv to accel_priv and add accessor function
  macvlan: Use software path for offloaded local, broadcast, and
    multicast traffic
  ixgbe/fm10k: Drop tracking stats for macvlan broadcast/multicast
  macvlan: macvlan_count_rx shouldn't be static inline AND extern
  macvlan: Add function to test for destination filtering support
  macvlan: Provide function for interfaces to release HW offload
  ixgbe/fm10k: Only support macvlan offload for types that support
    destination filtering
  ixgbe: Drop real_adapter from l2 fwd acceleration structure
  ixgbe: Avoid performing unnecessary resets for macvlan offload

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_main.c   |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_netdev.c |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe.h        |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c   | 306 +++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_sriov.c  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/macvlan.c                           |  68 +++---
 include/linux/if_macvlan.h                      |  29 ++-

2.14.3