Date:   Sat, 23 Jun 2018 17:46:46 +0200
From:   "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@...c4.com>
To:     roopa@...ulusnetworks.com
Cc:     Netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [net regression] "fib_rules: move common handling of newrule delrule
 msgs into fib_nl2rule" breaks suppress_prefixlength

Hey Roopa,

On a kernel with a minimal networking config,
CONFIG_IP_MULTIPLE_TABLES appears to be broken for certain rules after
f9d4b0c1e9695e3de7af3768205bacc27312320c.

Try, for example, running:

$ ip -4 rule add table main suppress_prefixlength 0

It returns with EEXIST.

Perhaps the reason is that the new rule_find function does not match
on suppress_prefixlength? However, rule_exist from before didn't do
that either. I'll keep playing and see if I can track it down myself,
but thought I should let you know first.

A relevant .config can be found at https://א.cc/iq5HoUY0

Jason