Date:   Wed, 5 Sep 2018 00:36:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:   Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly <boser87@....it>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: ATTENTION!Board of Directors

From: Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly
My Telephone Number:+229 68 58 13 53
Residence Address is:Bp. Rue` de`207 Avenue 102 Cotonou
Republic De` Benin.

Partnership investment

My introduction to you, I am Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly, a
financial consultant of Mrs.Simone Gbagbo the wife of the former
president of Cote`D Ivoire Laurent Gbagbo. Actually Mrs. Gbagbo has the
sum of USD$6.500, 000.00($6.5 Million dollars) under my care, to invest
in real estate. The present government of Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
has impounded all assets and cash belonging to family of ex President
Laurent Gbagbo and these funds is still safe because it was already
moved to a Separate and secured financial institution. During my last
visit to her in prison, she advised that I make an arrangement to move
the money out immediately and invest the money abroad which was why I
contacted you.

I choose to contact a complete stranger for this transaction because so
many people have betrayed them since they are no longer in power. I
need someone who can be tTrusted because this is the only thing left
for this family and for the future of their family, since all have
lost. I need your urgent response so that I can give you more details
to enable us move forward. We shall give you 25% of the total sum for
this sincere assistant’s assure You that you will never regret your
efforts, this transaction is programmed to be completed within 10 days,
Please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing
to handle this transaction.

 Your full name: Your contact address: Occupation; Your phone number:
Date and Place of Birth: Country of Origin:
I wait to read from you on, and keep this information top secret.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly