Date:   Sat, 15 Sep 2018 17:43:03 -0700
From:   "PineCone Research LLC" <pineconeresearchinc@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Job Offer

EMPLOYMENT TITLE: PAYROLL COORDINATOR
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PART-TIME (Work From Home)
SALARY: $4500.00 Monthly

PineCone Research is pleased to extend this offer of employment for the position of a Payroll Coordinator.

POSITION SUMMARY:
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will process all aspects of payroll for an assigned client base and report directly to the HR Manager in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations. This position requires efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed tasks.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Compile payroll data, in order to balance the payroll and maintain payroll records
-Research client inquiries concerning paychecks or payroll in general
-Maintain client files in a confidential and secure manner
-Other duties as assigned.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
-Detail oriented, well organized; high degree of accuracy
-Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
-Professional, driven, motivated self-starter
-Reliable and dependable.

SALARY:
Your initial compensation includes a monthly salary of $4500.00

APPLY now:
Complete the sign up form below:
-Full Name:
-Mailing Address:
-Phone Number (Cell):
-Work Experience/Resume:

We look forward to a long lasting and mutually beneficial relationship and are confident your abilities will play a key role in our company. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

PineCone Research LLC
250 E 5th St 9th Fl
Cincinnati, Oh 45202