Date:   Tue, 2 Oct 2018 01:41:35 +0800
From:   "Nancy Chiang" <276337634@...com>
To:     "netdev" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Rapid Prototyping Services/Anby from China

Dear Purchasing Manager,

How are you?

This is Nancy from Anby.

We are a professional rapid prototyping,plastic and metal components processing manufacturer at Shenzhen in China for years.

We can do 3D printing, CNC milling and turning, sheet metal fabricating, Injection mold, blow mold.

If you have projects to make, pls kindly send us 3D drawing in STP file, quantity, material and finish, we will quote you immediately.

Our service is good quality, fast delivery.

Thanks and best regards
Nancy Chiang
Shenzhen Anby Technology Co., Ltd
Address: Number 8, Qiaotou, Fuyong Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Mobile: 0086-13420952289
Skype: nancychiang7
QQ: 276337634
mail: info(at)anbytech(dot)com