Date:   Sat, 03 Nov 2018 11:20:35 +0800
From:   "Bruce Blake" <sale@...ta.com.ua>
To:     Recipients <sale@...ta.com.ua>
Subject: Update

Hello Dear

how are you doing today? my name is Bruce Blake, the manager foreign affairs in City Finance Bank, we have a customer here in bank that has not accessed his account for the past 18 years, after some research made about him we found out he was a victim of the crashed mining company in mexico.

 he died a single man no wife One son from his first marriage that he divorced, his next of kin is that his only son which we can arrange and make your name his next of kin as his brother, and the mandatory rule of the bank is that after 25 years of a dormant account, the fund should be moved to Government Treasury account.

This Customer was my friend because i have known him since he opened an account with us, i can't claim his fund because i am a staff in this bank, that is why i want you to come in and claim this fund as my late clients Relative.

if you are interested get back to me so we could discuss and make arrangements for the paper work because everything has to be legit and Legal.

Regards

Bruce Blake.